The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill is a product that features the latest in expert craftsmanship and fitness technology. From its revolutionary folding deck to the easy-to-use controls to even the deck that lets you run on a whisper, this treadmill, priced at $1,499, will give you the construction, technology, and ease of use that is necessary to maintain a vigorous fitness regimen within the confines of your own home.
- Wider belt and deck: The wider belt and deck allows for runners with large strides to enjoy this treadmill without being encumbered by it or falling off of it in the middle of an exhilarating run.
- Fast speeds and inclines: For those runners who like to turn their treadmills up to 11, this is the piece of fitness equipment for you. Many online users have commented about this treadmill’s ability to go up to the higher speeds and inclines without nary a hiccup.
- Folding mechanism: Don’t want your treadmill to take up a lot of space in your bedroom or living room? This treadmill’s folding mechanism allows you to pick it up whenever you need to clean or just make more space on your floor. Several owners of this product loved this particular feature and raved about the hydraulics that lowers the deck to the floor.
- Convenient electronic display: There is nothing more that a treadmill user hates than a confusing electronic display. This product certainly does not have that problem as several users noted how easy it was to read the brightly-lit controls on the display.
- Storage space: Do you like to read a magazine while you run on the treadmill? Do you like having a place to store your iPod, books or headphones? This product has plenty of storage cubbies for your mp3 player, Kindle, tablet, magazines or books. There is even a ledge on the bottom of the display that lets you you stash larger items during your exercise routine.
- Headphone output and mp3 input: Who does not love to listen to music while they run on a treadmill? Let the minutes fly by with music as you use the headphone output and mp3 input to run to your favorite songs. In online reviews, several users commented on the pristine clarity of this treadmill’s speakers.
- Low noise levels: Most fitness enthusiasts would rather listen to their favorite music than a very loud motor on their treadmill. Many online reviewers talked about how quiet this treadmill is during operation. It is very smooth, and very quiet.
- Powerful motors: If it is one thing that a treadmill needs in order to be considered at the top of its class, it is power. This product is so fast that it has a starting speed between .5 mph and 1 mph. The motor by itself makes this product, in part, “a high-quality treadmill.”
- Wiring issues: A couple of online reviewers have complained about construction issues both major and minor. One user had to wait two weeks to get a wiring issue fixed, while others had similar problems turning on the machine in the first place.
- Software: While the controls are easy to use, things can get tricky once you get a little deeper. For example, if you want to change your running program, you have to delete your old one and put in the replacement, including your name. This is not something you want to do every time you ramp up your fitness regimen.
- Customer service: People have reported being given, “the run around” between technicians, customer service agents, and sporting goods stores.
Despite some of the negative points we’ve made: The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill is well worth it’s price tag. These accolades are due to everything from the efficient high torque motors to the whisper quiet operation to the wide open deck that allows you to take really, really long strides. Your personal needs and exercise habits will best determine whether this treadmill by Sole is for you, but this featured product will be an excellent place to start the search for your next piece of elite fitness equipment.
Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill Video