Last updated: August 9th 2016
The Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Machine is an entry-level trainer that empowers athletes to work out from the comfort of home. The machine provides variable difficulty settings that can be dynamically changed during the workout. The 19-pound flywheel ensures smooth performance even during intense exercise sessions. The fluid performance that synchronizes the motion of both the handlebars and pedals ensures that athletes get a cardiovascular workout that exercises the entire body.
Provided with a digital display, this elliptical machine is easy to control and includes advanced technological features. While working out, users can keep track of metrics such as distance, calorie burn, resistance levels, and track time. This display can also be used to compare current performance with target goals and historical results. Users can even monitor their heart rate with the sensors incorporated into the handlebars. Below is a full overview of what this elliptical machine has to offer for both athletes and individuals trying to lose weight. This elliptical made it to our top picks for the Best Elliptical Machines of the year.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: To obtain the most accurate calorie burn statistics and get an optimal workout, monitoring heart rate is important. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart conditions needing to avoid getting their heartbeats up too high.
- Stationary and Moving Handlebars: The flexibility to choose between either stationary or moving handlebars lets users pick the one that feels most comfortable for them.
- LCD Display: In today’s technological world, an LCD display opens up a world of computational output possibilities. Data like speed, RPM, distances, and more can all be viewed through this display.
- Integrated Fan: When working out, staying cool is important to improve performance. Therefore, the included fan can help to reduce exhaustion and increase workout performance.
- 325-Pound Weight Capacity: Even for individuals who are just getting started losing weight, the 325 weight limit makes this elliptical machine appropriate for anyone. This is also a great feature for lighter individuals who can rest assured that the frame is rugged enough to hold up even during intense workouts.
- Integrated Sound System: Listening to music while working out can reduce monotony, provide entertainment, and motivate athletes. Using this system, athletes can listen to their favorite music or podcasts while working out.
This elliptical machine is flexible enough to be utilized by a wide range of home users. Both competitive athletes and people just trying to lose weight can take advantage of this machine to achieve success. Since the frame is backed by a lifetime warranty, users can rest assured that the machine will continue to hold up during tough workouts. If something does happen, users can simply call Sole Fitness’ friendly customer support for a replacement or repair. Even the electronics are warranted for three years to assure buyers that the product will provide long-term value. These guarantees reduce the risks involved when investing in an elliptical machine.
The technology included with this elliptical machine is also worthy of consideration. Athletes can carefully monitor their performance throughout the workout with convenient metrics visible on the display. Since the display includes a backlight, this information can be seen even in more difficult lighting situations. Data such as distance, prevailing resistance levels, calories burned, and total time are displayed while working out. After finishing, athletes can compare their performance with previous workouts to track improvement. The display can even provide output on heart rate statistics for users in need of this information.
Whether preparing for a marathon or just trying to lose weight, this machine can be adjusted to the exact needs of users. Nine different workout programs are included with this elliptical machine to make workouts more interesting. These can also be used for specialized workout routines where challenges like hills need to be simulated to prepare for an event. For light workouts, athletes can reduce the difficulty to provide minimal resistance. This is useful for casual users looking to get some light exercise without exerting themselves too much.
One downside of this elliptical machine is that the foot pedals cannot be adjusted. Adjusting the distance between feet and the length of each stride is important to get the most out of each workout. Elliptical machines that are improperly adjusted can even lead to injuries in the long-run as joints and ligaments are stressed in the wrong places. Although the machine includes foot pedals designed to keep feet in place, adjustments might be necessary for some users. Therefore, this should be kept in mind when considering this elliptical machine.
For users who need to accurately track their heart rate, only one set of handlebars has the ability to track heart rate. While this may be enough for some users, those who wish to use the movable handlebars are unable to monitor this information. It is also important to keep in mind that pulse monitors that work this way are less accurate than chest straps. Users who need these features should consider one of the higher-end models in the Sole Fitness lineup. For example, the higher-end Sole Fitness E35 includes these features.
Users looking to get a good workout from home with minimal expense and hassle should consider this product. The versatility that it provides ensures that users with both simple and challenging goals can utilize this product for workout success. If you’re looking for something with a little more utility, consider this machines big brother the Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical which boasts a wider range of features.
While working out, athletes can carefully track their performance using the output presented on the display. Even the resistance levels can be precisely adjusted to provide users with a balanced workout to prevent injuries. Since the machine allows users to listen to music with an internal speaker system, buyers will not need to worry about purchasing a separate set of headphones just for working out. Overall, the E25 elliptical machine provides exceptional value whether looking to work out or lose weight.
Sole Fitness E25 Video Review