The Livestrong LS10.0T Treadmill was first introduced to the market in 2011, and it quickly earned recognition for being a top machine for under $1,000. This treadmill features a 2.75-horsepower motor. It has a speed range of 0.5 to 12 mph to accommodate a range of skill levels. It also comes with 12 total workout programs and has a 325-pound weight capacity. It is currently priced at $999.99 on Amazon.com.
There are many good things to be said about the Livestrong LS10.0T Treadmill. Some of the high points of this machine:
- The price, which is under $1,000, makes it a good entry-level machine.
- The speed range (0.5 to 12 mph) and incline range (0 to 12 percent) allow for a range of walking and jogging abilities.
- Incline can be increased in 0.5% increments to make the workout more challenging as desired.
- The running area is 20 by 55 inches.
- A range of workouts are offered, and they include: speed intervals, manual, peak intervals, rolling hills, foothills, weight loss, 5K, 10K, mountain climb, custom, pacer and Livestrong.com.
- The machine features an easy-to-read backlit LCD display and two LED feedback windows.
- Includes 2GB USB stick to allow for easy transfer of workout results to your computer.
- Workout history is easily tracked via the Daily Plate feature on Livestrong.com.
- The machine is tied to the well-known Livestrong.com name.
- The machine features a sturdy frame that will not shake during your workouts.
- The 2.75 continuous HP (CHP) motor is strong enough to handle vigorous workouts while still being quiet enough not to distract.
- A built-in fan, which is mounted on the console, helps to keep exercisers cool while working out.
- It is easy to enjoy favorite music while working out with the high quality speakers.
- The treadmill easily folds so that it can be stored neatly when not in use.
- Speed and incline can be changed easily during workout with the toggles mounted on the handlebars.
The Livestrong LS10.0T Treadmill is a very solid machine. However, how does this entry-level machine compare to its competitors? When compared to other treadmills, there are a few negatives with this machine:
- While this treadmill offers good CHP for an entry-level machine, it does not offer the same sort of CHP found in more expensive machines.
- There are machines that accommodate users who weigh more than 325 pounds.
- A more challenging incline beyond 12% is available in some machines.
For those looking for a modestly priced treadmill, the Livestrong LS10.0T is a solid choice. It has more HP than some other entry-level machines such as the Horizon Fitness T101-04. It has the same speed range as the Sole Fitness F63, and, like that machine, can be folded for storage.
This machine has a speed and incline range similar to its competitors. It offers high quality speakers so that exercisers can enjoy their music and stay motivated during their workout.
While this can be seen as an entry-level machine, which is priced under $1,000, this is not a stripped-down piece of equipment. This treadmill comes with numerous features that help to make it an attractive option. It offers 12 programs to allow for a variety of workout options. Plus, it is a sturdy and well-constructed machine designed to last.
Even beyond the features offered by this machine is the fact that it is backed by good customer support from a well-known company that has a proven track record. When there is any question or concern regarding this machine, there is help.
Overall, this is a solid piece of exercise equipment. It is a good choice for those looking for a well-constructed, inexpensive treadmill whether for casual exercise or a regular routine.
Livestrong LS10.0T Treadmill Video Review