The Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle is built to provide one with an extensive workout from the privacy of their home or from their professional gym. This new model of the Keiser M3 series is considered to be one of the most intelligent cycles on the market with the new technological advancements that were used to create it. This product is also designed to look sleek, and it is only 85 pounds, which makes it easier to maneuver around as one sees fit. It is also built to be extremely sturdy compared to other indoor cycles. The dimensions of this product are 45” high, 26” wide, and 49” in length. This product made it to our “Best Exercise Bikes” of the year.Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle with FREE Exercise Mat!
The Keiser M3i spin bike has been classified as one of the highest rated and technologically advanced cycles on the market in 2015. However, there are a lot of other things that set this indoor cycle apart from all of its competitors, as well, but below one can find a list of the top features that this product has to offer.
- This cycle is extremely low weight compared to other indoor cycles. This is a not so much a technical feature as it is a convenience one. Due to it being such light weight, it is easily moved from place to place with little to no effort.
- The next feature that sets this cycle apart from others is its Bluetooth capabilities. It has a wireless Bluetooth connection that is built into the cycle itself, which allows people to connect to devices remotely from the cycle.
- The Keiser M3i can actually connect directly to a wireless phone or table. This makes recording one’s information while working out extremely easy. For instance, due to this feature, people can keep up with their work out schedules electronically with different applications that are available on these two types of devices.
- This cycle also comes with a convenient water bottle holder attached to it. This makes it easier to work out without have to worry about stopping to hydrate mid-workout.
- Last but not least, the computer within this indoor cycle has the capability of transmitting its information to a receiver. Once this is done, the information from this computer can actually be projected onto a variety of different types of screens.
What We Liked: The Pros
There are a lot of pros that this cycle brings to its owners. It provides a smooth and top notch ride, and it has been classified as easy to assemble. If assembled properly, this cycle is considered to be extremely sturdy, and it provides a nice bit of adjust-ability to make it fit specifically to its rider’s specifications. The saddle and handlebars have a wide range of horizontal adjustments for maximum ergonomic comfort.
The M3i Indoor Cycle offers a magnetic resistance system similar to the way a gear change would work on a traditional bicycle. Moving the gear further out increases the resistance for a more difficult workout.
The bundled display will show you a few different metrics including distance, current gear, and power output and is nicely backlit for easy viewing.
Overall, once this product is assembled correctly, it can provide someone with a great workout from the privacy of their own home. Another aspect that makes this a top of the line cycle is the fact that the seat is easily adjusted. This is done by a specialized pull-pin system.Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle with FREE Exercise Mat!
What We Didn’t Like: The Cons
Although this product is said to be easy to assemble, one of the biggest cons to purchasing it is that it does not come with all of the tools to put it together. Therefore, one has to gather up all of the needed tools before actually being able to put it together. Another con to this particular product is that although it is technologically advanced, there have been some issues with the Bluetooth capability working correctly. However, this was supposedly fixed recently.
All in all, the overall consensus on the Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle is that it is a viable option for anyone that is looking for a high end spinning bike for their home or gym. It provides a great workout, and it does not take up a lot of space. It is also extremely light compared to some of the other indoor cycles on the market. Therefore, most people can easily move it around with little to no effort. It has a Bluetooth wireless feature that is unlike any other cycle on the market, and it even provides a convenient place for one to place their water bottle while working out.Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle with FREE Exercise Mat!
Keiser M3i Video