The Bowflex Series 7 treadmill first burst onto the fitness scene in 2013. It currently sells on Amazon.com for the price of $1,350, and this price is a reflection of its reputation for sturdiness, reliable controls, and brilliant backlit LCD computer display that keeps track of your progress as you go. Customers rave about its durability while fitness experts hail its rock-solid simplicity in a market saturated with treadmills that try to do too much without focusing on the core goals of fitness fanatics.
The Bowflex Series 7 is praised for its diversity of programs. Treadmill exercises don’t have to devolve into a boring routine. Thanks to the large number of programs offered by the Series 7, treadmill exercises never become boring. The weight of the machine is a double-edged sword, but almost all Series 7 users agree that the additional weight of the machine makes it a steadier, more durable machine. These are just a few of the perks of owning the Series 7. It is one of those machines that has become a fan-favorite with people who love to get the Bowflex-worthy workout without paying the routinely steep prices associated with that powerful brand name of fitness.
- Setup for the Bowflex 7 series is noted as being extremely easy for a treadmill of this weight and complexity
- The heft of the machine makes it super tough and durable
- Have fun and switch up workouts regularly thanks to the large number of programs available. Try fat burn, heart/strength recovery test, distance goal, and tons of other programs that keep each workout original and fresh
- The motor of the Series 7 is a whopping 3.0 horsepower machine that throws out a powerful workout for power runners
- The price is remarkably low for a Bowflex machine
The Series 7 is just like any other workout machine. It can’t be perfect. Some users are turned off the weight of the machine, which can make it difficult to move into the home and initially difficult to set up. Once the machine is put together, it’s hard to move, too. Others have mentioned that some features are virtually useless, such as the folding feature that lets you save space in the home by folding it up.
- Customers have mentioned that this treadmill is somewhat heavier than the majority of its competitors
- The fold-up feature is supposed to be convenient, but it’s rarely used by customers
- Delivery time for this treadmill might take awhile, but for those that are willing to wait for quality, this isn’t a big deal
The verdict is in on the Bowflex Series 7 treadmill, and it’s overwhelmingly positive thanks to the huge number of workout programs, powerful motor, and extreme durability against wear and tear. It’s a machine that thousands have taken into the home and used to get in shape, and it can be purchased at a discounted rate right now on Amazon.com. It’s one of those machines that makes up for any shortcomings with strengths that are twice as powerful.
The current consensus is that despite its heaviness and some signs of feature-overkill, this treadmill offers a powerful workout menu in brilliant LCD display for fitness junkies to love more as time goes on. The diversity of the workout programs is amazing to behold, as there are dozens of options to choose from that keep every workout new and exciting. If you don’t like the preset workout, you can always set up a highly customized manual workout that suits your needs and helps you get into shape your own way. The bottom line is that for the number of options and display quality, this is truly a Bowflex machine that lives up to its name without having a typical Bowflex pricetag. It’s highly recommended for people that simply love to workout on the treadmill and save money at the same time.
Bowflex Treadmill Series 7 Video Review