Cycling is one of the best exercises you can do. It is low impact and it is great for improving your cardio conditioning. You will also strengthen and tone your leg muscles. There are few exercises where you can combine a cardio workout with a muscle-building workout. High intensity cycling is the perfect exercise for people who want to increase their endurance and also tone their body, and the BodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike is solid choice for those looking for a spin bike of their own.
If you are concerned about your health, then there is no better exercise than cycling. It is great for keeping you in shape. It’s an excellent exercise for your heart. Indoor cycling is the perfect exercise if you are concerned about impact on your joints and don’t want to use a treadmill or other high impact device. This particular bike is a mid to high end range spin bike that is available at the time of review for approximate $999.00.
- Comfortable: One of the most important things to look for in an indoor bike is comfort. You are going to want a bike that has a comfortable seat. The BodyCraft SPX has a comfortable seat and it is adjustable. The engineers have designed the seat to have micro-adjustments. This means that you can adjust it exactly to fit your body. Velo makes the seat. They are the number one maker of high-end bike seats.
- Quiet: The belt drive is very quiet. This is a big issue for homeowners. You don’t want to get a machine that makes lots of noise. That limits when you can use it. Some people want to exercise early in the morning or late at night. But if you get a machine that is loud, then you have to change your schedule so that you are not bothering other people. This bike lets you exercise whenever you want because it is so quiet.
- Stable: This is a big plus. So many indoor exercise bikes are flimsy. They tip over or they shake. The BodyCraft SPX is solid. It will not tip over. This is good for times when you will be peddling very fast. You never want the bike to shake.
- Good for Big and Tall People: This is one bike that is designed for big and tall people. The weight limit it 300 lbs. It is also designed so that a man who is 6 foot 5 would be comfortable riding.
- Nice Handle Bars: The handlebars are ergonomic and comfortable. They are padded and designed so that you can lean on them in several different positions. This is very important for people who ride for extended sessions. You want large and comfortable handlebars.
- High Quality Materials: This bike is made of top of the line materials. The belt drive is made in France. The seat bearings are German made. Everything on the bike is well designed and made of quality parts. The cranks are made of cold forged steel.
- Warranty: The BodyCraft SPX has a great warranty. There is a lifetime warranty on the frame. The warranty on the parts is for five years.
- No Computer: There is no computer onboard. This means you won’t know exactly how far you have cycled or how many calories burned. There are indoor cycling bikes that come with computers, but they are not common. Most spinning bikes don’t use computers. So it is not unusual that the BodyCraft SPX does not come with a computer dashboard.
- Expensive: One downside is that the bike is expensive. However, it is a really high end model. It is one that is commonly found in professional gyms. If you want a rugged, sturdy, indoor cycling bike, then this is worth the money.
- Heavy: Some people have a problem with the bikes weight. It is on the heavy side. It weighs 129lbs. If you are going to move the bike around your home frequently, then this is something to consider. Most people like the weight because it keeps the bike stable. However, if you do need to move the bike around, it can be tiring.
If you are looking for a professional quality indoor cycling bike, then the BodyCraft SPX is a perfect choice. It is a great choice for people who want a low impact, cardio intensive exercise. The bike is quiet and is perfect for people who want an indoor exercise machine that takes up little space and is quiet.
If you want a indoor cycling bike that has a computer dashboard, then you should check out the Keiser Indoor Trainer Exercise Bike. It is probably the most sophisticated indoor cycling bike available. It has Shimano pedals, is lightweight, and also has an advanced computer dashboard. The computer allows you to keep track of distance pedaled, calories burned, heart rate, and speed. The Keiser Indoor Trainer Exercise Bike is an excellent choice for those who want a lightweight bike. It weighs only 85 pounds. That is very lightweight for such a sophisticated bike.
The BodyCraft SPX is one of the best all around indoor cycling bikes. It is comfortable, durable, and makes riding fun. The micro-adjustments allow you to customize the seat for maximum comfort.
BodyCraft SPX Video